A horse artefact made in wood from our in house masterpieces.
Shipping costs are extra & will be charged as per shipping address. Timelines will be a maximum of 30 - 90 days from the date of order placement.
If you require faster dispatch, please write to us at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery if the item reaches you in damaged condition.
Post purchase care & handling instructions of products including Sculptures, Paintings, Wall Decor, Artefacts, Ceramics, Pottery & Lights from RIMARI includes the following:
- Keep your artworks out of direct sunlight. Your artwork might have a protective layer of varnish, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not lean anything against the surface of a canvas.
- Dust your artworks with a clean, soft rag occasionally to prevent dust build-up.
- Hang your artworks away from very busy and possibly messy areas.
- Wrap your artwork well if you plan to transport it.
- Try to avoid subjecting your artworks to extreme changes in atmosphere.
- Do not cover artworks with plastic for long periods of time.
- Check the condition of your artworks periodically.